Friday, September 6, 2013

Sizing up: Namiki Yukari Nightline Moonlight

Someone on FPN asked me for a size comparison of my Namiki Yukari Nightline and I thought I'd share it here as well. The reference pen is a Montblanc 149.


Namiki Yukari Nightline Moonlight and Montblanc 1980's Meisterstück 149.

As you can see they're about equal in length but the Yukari is a little slimmer. Due to its brass body the Yukari still offers a nice weight and beautiful balance. One of these just-perfect pens.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pen. 15 or 10 nib? What kind of nib and how does it write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "15 or 10" nib. I didn't have any special nib installed, it came with Namiki's usual nib for their Yukari sized pens. The nib size is medium, very smooth and moderately wet - definitely a workhorse nib wise! I've never had a Namiki disappoint me yet... Do you have one of those too?

      Delete