Friday, October 11, 2013

A glimpse at Ferrari de Varese's Botticellis

As a little girl I loved to play with my mother's pearls. I still like the look of them, their cool smoothness in my palm, how the necklace rests in the velvet lined jewel box in a pearlescent heap.

Mother of pearl also has quite a tradition in fountain pens such as these amazing Botticelli models by Italian pen maker Ferrari da Varese.

Ferrari da Varese Botticelli light and dark mother of pearl fountain pens

Ferrari da Varese Botticelli light and dark mother of pearl fountain pens

I'll show more of these two sterling silver and mother of pearl beauties soon.

More pearlescent goodness around here:

Montblanc Greta Garbo
The Raden Pelikans
Namiki Yukari Nightline Moonlight
Namiki Yukari Yozakura

No comments:

Post a Comment