So if you'd like to receive a free notebook, have a look at what's on offer.
All notebooks are in good condition, occasionally have been tested with fountain pens on one page. That page has been removed.
from left to right:
- Italian leather notebook: dark red sheepskin cover with heraldic embossing, cream lined pages., slightly smaller than A5 size, quite thick. Very ink friendly.
- Whitelines Lined: A5 size. Did not work with my fountain pens.
- Semikolon: ca. 12 x 17 cm, quite thick (2,5 cm), ribbon bookmarks, elastic closure, pocket in the back cover, pencil loop with matching pencil. Lilac velours cover. Blank cream paper with a a laid texture, Semikolon uses awesome paper usually
- Verba volant, Scripta manent: A5 size, coptic binding & glue, filled with blank paper in white, grey, ochre, green and blue. 160 pages. Ink friendliness not tested but paper feels nice.
- Rannenberg & Friends "Kladde": cahier style A5 size notebook, blank pages. Not for fountain pens, feathers!
- Christian Lacroix notebook: ca. 12 x 17 cm, lined paper, ribbon bookmark and printed flyleaves, very smooth, coated. Works with most inks, others just won't stick to it, like writing on glossy paper.
Caution: Due to shipping cost I have to limit this giveaway to recipients within Germany!
If you would like to receive one of these books, just leave a comment and tell me what you like about this particular one! You can also choose more than one but please bear in mind that Büchersendung shipping should still be applicable. Especially the thicker books are rather heavy.
The giveaway will stay open until August 16th or til all notebooks are gone!